The Orion Nebula
this movie is the scariest shit
the scariest part is that this is exactly how most parents are
have you seen this movie i can assure you this is definitely not the scariest part
Hey guys! I really need to raise some money to be able to go to school during this coming summer semester otherwise I’m going to get stuck with way more than I can handle in the fall. Also money is really tight for me, and I am unable to get a job currently.
So I’m opening up commissions!
Sketch - 5$ (+2$ for extra characters)
Line art - 7$ (+3$ for extra characters)
Colors (includes shading) - 10$ (+5$ for extra characters)
Chibis are 5$ each, and they’re full body/fully colored. Additional characters are 2$.
I also do art nouveau, and that would be a fully colored piece. This can range anywhere from 40$ - 60$ depending on the complexity. Additional characters for that would be 10$.
Paypal only! If you can’t afford a commission, signal boosting would be greatly appreciated!
Have you ever played a video game where you have to sleep to recover? They only let you do it if everything is safe. Otherwise they won’t let you sleep. You’ll get a message, saying “You cannot sleep now, there are monsters nearby.”
Now, remember the last time you just couldn’t get to sleep?
Don’t you fuckin do this to me
The American collegiate system in one gif set
the saddest part is that this isn’t even really a joke
whenever i see these post-apocalyptic films set in the USA where everyone is pretty much just killing each other with no mention of other nations i always just assume that the rest of the world is fine and has learnt how to resume life as normal
|—||Jeff Sparrow (via anticapitalist)|
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie